Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Had a wonderful Father's Day. Perhaps next year we'll be close to having our child home. Y, Q and I ended up at our favorite restaurant for special occasion meals. They are very child friendly inspite of the white table cloth and wonderful food, it's a delight to go there. Q, at 5 years old seems so grown up in a way. We handle fun conversation and really laughed all throughout dinner. He has the energy and patience to sit through a nice restaurant meal. It was really a delight. I thought several times throughout the day of our youngest child. I do not know if they are a girl or a boy or exactly how old. I do know they are there in Ethiopia and they and their family may be going through very hard times. I find myself saying little prayers throughout the day for them.

No comments: