Saturday, June 14, 2008

Application Mailed

Last night I filled in the Application paperwork that goes with our first big payment. This morning Y filled out his part and Q and I went to the copy place and made copies. We then went to the bank and got out the rest of the cash that I needed. Lastly, the post office to get the money orders and mail the packet in with the $1,600. I've had an online bank for a year and never needed checks before this. So money orders. I was thinking while doing all this paperwork how different this was from being pregnant with Q. There to there was much reading and a fair bit of money going out as we got the necessary equipment. But this money is to help bring our child home. And then there is always the possibility that something will go wrong and we won't be able to finish the process.

After I put the letter in the box I realized I didn't put a return address on the envelope. A money order for $1,600.00 and an envelope with no return address. I will probably call starting Tuesday to make sure they recieved the package.